Monday, February 8, 2010

Flickr Slideshow

I have my Flickr slideshow up! Let me explain some of the pictures.

I visited my cousins in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada back in September. The pictures of the buildings were taken there. Saint John is a small city and is not very developed like Los Angeles at all. However, they had two or three beautiful churches that I captured on my phone camera.

By the way, these pictures are all taken form my phone camera. I don't have a digital camera :( I wish I did.

The other pictures are of the Holiday Bake-a-thon that took place in my kitchen at home! Let's just say that...baking hundreds of cookies took long but delicious hours. I pretty much baked for an entire day. These were packaged, wrapped nicely and handed out as gifts to my friends and family. Oh here's a picture that's not in the slide show. The final product! Ta-da! Whew, after a long day of class...I am wiped out. I'm going to take a nap now.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great trip and I can't believe your phone took such great pics!

    ReplyDelete